Careers at Forster
We’re always on the lookout for bright, curious change-makers with the skills, experience and commitment to help us create positive change.
Benefits of working at Forster? Find out more here. Interested in joining the team? Send us your CV and a cover letter to
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious, inspiring and dynamic PR account managers, to help us accelerate social change.
You’ll be a natural with client and team management and, most importantly, have a hunger for the latest campaigns, channels and creative ideas to ensure excellence for our clients. You, like us, will be driven by your desire to work on important issues that change our world for the better.
Technical skills and requirements:
- Be able to lead the charge on media sell ins, campaign launches and events, inspiring other team members to work with you to achieve great results
- Be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects to new clients
- Have a natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- Inspire confidence with clients as the natural ‘go to’ whenever they need advice, updates or ideas
- Be a natural on social media and be able to think beyond media relations when it comes ideas and communications to drive action
At Forster Communications we are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We value and encourage diversity and difference within Forster and believe that we are a stronger company as a result. We benefit from the different experiences and backgrounds that our employees bring with them to work.
Please send your CV, cover letter and your charge out rates (project/day) to if you would like to be considered.